Assistant Manager - KVP/CPI
The company is a German multi-national automobile manufacturer with operations worldwide. Its Tianjin location was established to supply excellent transmissions to support the success and growth of the parent group company's Chinese automotive production. It is committed to the highest production standards to achieve sustainable and effective use of resources, and to building a top team characterized by excellence in motivation, success, integrity, and expertise.
Assistant Manager with a German multi-national automobile manufacturer with operations worldwide. Applicants must be on board ASAP. The position is based in Tianjin.
- Lead and Monitoring of the continuous improvement process throughout the plant;
- Lead and Monitoring of Idea Management in direct and indirect area;
- Support Grow Together 2020 project throughout the plant;
- Support on CIP relevant projects;
- Management CIP Team.
- Bachelor degree or higher in an Engineering-related major, ideally Industrial Engineering;
- 3 to 5 years professional experience in KVP/CIP;
- German as mother tongue, fluent in English;
- Very good knowledge of MS- Office;
- Communication skills, logical thinking and data analysis skills.