jobs → → Curriculum Designer
Years of Experience
20,000-30,000CNY / Month
Post Date: Nov 30, 2016
Our client is aimed at providing pure American English education for 3 to 18 years old children and teenagers and draws the United States original curriculum into China. It also helps students to master the logistics, culture and mode of thinking behind the language and develops students' ability to solve the practical problems and team cooperation and presentation as well as creativity. Here are the details of the Curriculum Designer position,
1. Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for kindergarten, primary, middle/high school reading, writing, math, and science courses based on existing course materials;
2. Create a body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers' and students' materials);
3. Participate in every step of educational product development, including revising materials based on in-class experience, teacher recommendations, student performance, and changing educational standards;
4. Design and participate in teacher training sessions;
5. Other supportive work such as voice recording, editing, brainstorming, and etcetera.
In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Educational Qualifications Required
Candidates should (have):
1. A bachelor's degree awarded by an accredited university;
2. Teaching experience at the primary or middle school level (depending on position applied);
3. Be at least 24 years old, or around 35 years old (government regulations for working visas);
4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations);
5. Experience with English language learners;
7. Native English speaker with excellent writing skills and command of grammar and language mechanics.
Preference will also be given to candidates with the following:
8. A master's degree or above in education or an education-related field from a highly-ranked university;
9. Two or more years of classroom teaching experience;
10. Experience in the development of curricula and/or writing and editing educational materials;
11. Familiar with Adobe InDesign software and/or Smartboard Notebook.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract
1. Competitive salary; The salary of 25K RMB per month is negotiable depending on your work experience
2. Assistance in acquiring a work visa;
3. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
4. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB);
5. All Chinese holidays off;
6. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 sick days off with full salary;
Work time: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV + description of your current situation to firstname.lastname@example.org