jobs → → Marketing Manager
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Manager(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Post Date: Jul 17, 2017
Our client is an online learning service provider, focusing on English education for elementary school children ages 5-12. It combines the quality of top American online content providers with the exclusivity of one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
Marketing Managers are tasked with supervising an organization's marketing department or division. An Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all affiliate marketing efforts, which is often just one aspect of an organization's overall marketing strategy. The goal of affiliate marketing, also called referral marketing, is to drive sales through third parties. These efforts often overlap with Internet marketing, and in small to mid-sized companies, the departments may be one in the same. Although Affiliate Marketing Managers have many duties, their core responsibilities are to create an affiliate marketing program and continue to refine it so that it becomes increasingly profitable.
1. 5+ years in marketing leadership, and affiliate marketing
2. Experience in leading a cross-departmental team
3. Focus on online and offline affiliate marketing
4. Proven track record in large-scale performance/paid marketing channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Display/Digital Media.
5. Strong analytical and presentation skills; ability to analyze and present conclusions on business performance to stakeholders and executives
6. Strong expertise in current affiliate marketing best practices, working knowledge of the online marketing marketplace, including suppliers, tools and emerging industry developments
7. Responsible for acquiring and retaining partners and affiliate for recruitment of teachers
8. Define and implement goals and objectives for each channel to drive strategic marketing goals for all customer groups. With the analytics team, establish annual customer acquisition, retention and ROI goals - develop relevant marketing programs to deliver plan goals.
9. Analyze existing and new customer insights and segmentation frameworks to identify and prioritize highest value prospects and existing customers, allocating marketing resources and budget to meet goals.
10. Develop and direct integration and optimization for marketing programs to achieve strategic marketing goals
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
Marketing Manager - Beijing