jobs → → Junior Copywriter
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Jul 17, 2017
Our client is an online learning service provider, focusing on English education for elementary school children ages 5-12. It combines the quality of top American online content providers with the exclusivity of one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
The Junior Copywriter is responsible for generating informative, creative and helpful copy used to support our online communications with over 13k+ contractors from North America. He or she will report directly to the Information Manager, and will assist the Communications & Engagement department on writing emails, editing content pages, writing newsletters and other language-related tasks. The ideal candidate will possess a sophisticated and varied vocabulary, strong grammar and a superior attention to detail.
1. Ability to write concise, persuasive and attention-grabbing content.
2. Good editing and proofreading skills, varied vocabulary, strong grammar and superior attention to detail.
3. Fast and efficient, with strict adherence to deadlines.
4. Native English, to write in American English.
5. Bachelor’s degree inCommunications-related fields, English or Creative Writing.
6. 2 + years of experience, including positions related to writing and/or editing.
Benefits and Compensation
1. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
2. Energetic, collaborative, flexibleand fun work culture.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
Junior Copywriter - Beijing