jobs → → Mock Class Specialist
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Jul 18, 2017
Our client is an online learning service provider, focusing on English education for elementary school children ages 5-12. It combines the quality of top American online content providers with the exclusivity of one-on-one classes with a foreign teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
Mock Class Specialist
To help develop and continually work on projects that ensure teacher quality and mock class mentor qualities.
Mock Class is the serous of simulated classes that taught by teacher applicants to training and select them become active teachers. The Mock Class Specialist works on Mock Class-based projects that enhance and support a high level of teaching quality. The Mock Class Specialist majorly works on coordinating and communicating with Mock Class Mentors. At the same time, Mock Class Specialist is responsible for ensuring mock class standard and incoming teacher quality. The Mock Class Specialist works with an international team with professionals including graphic designers, information technologists, curriculum professionals, and administrative staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Understand the Mock Class work flow and
mock class mentor expectations. Have a clear and accurate
grasp of the mock class evaluation rubric and teacher quality goal in the company.
2. Complete tasks of decision making of mock class results on a daily basis.
3. Responsibilities of communicating with Mock Class Mentors fluently both verbally and in-written. Address and respond to their concerns and issues in a timely manner.
4. Complete all tasks assigned on time on a daily basis. Attach great importance on meeting pressing deadlines.
5. Have aligned understanding of teacher quality standards in the company and use this to improve your own
work performance and help providing ideas on improving the mock class process and standards.
6. Analysis work result and report to mock class coordinator on a weekly basis.
7. Collaborate closely with all Teaching Excellence and Innovation (TEI) members. Work and communicate well with other teams in the company when needed.
8. Understand responsibilities of other parts of TEI team and assist each other.
Requirements and Expectations
1. Commitment to the company’s vision and model
2. Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
3. Excellent spoken and written English language skills; Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Experience (whether working or study) in the Education field required, and China-based experience teaching ESL students ages 4-12 is a plus
5. Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
6. Strong interpersonal, leadership, and organizational skills
7. Ability to maintain the company standards while supporting teachers
Benefits and Compensation
1. Competitive salary dependent on experience
2. Extensive, accredited professional development opportunities
3. Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
Mock Class Specialist - Beijing