jobs → → Sales & Marketing Manager
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Manager(Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Post Date: Aug 01, 2017
Sales & Marketing Manager
Our Shenzhen-headquartered group client is one of the global leading providers of diagnostic ultrasound devices. Since they established in 2002, they have pursued their mission of bringing innovative, high-performing, yet affordable equipment to their customers. They are now expanding further their operations in Brazil, Russia, India and South East Asia and are looking for talented and motivated Sales Representatives to drive their commercial strategy. The top priority is to establish local market in Indonesia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1) Establishes objectives, analyst data, develop sales plan and conduct forecasting for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
2) Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
3) Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
4) Develop and maintain of Distribution network to achieve the sales target.
5) Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1) Conduct assessment on customer requirements, analyze market and competitor trends to identify opportunities and determine Marketing strategy
2) Establish and cultivate relationships with potential and existing customers that will generate actionable feedback
3) KOL management
4) Define optimal pricing strategies, product offerings and business model for the market
5) Identify development opportunities and increase unit growth, profitability and market share for target customers.
6) Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support and services.
7) Organize marketing activities for long-term growth
1) Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing for at least 5 years
2) Able to work individually as well as part of a team
3) Experience with business to business sales techniques
4) Strong distributors management skills
5) Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
6) Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment
7) Niche experience
8) Experience organizing seminars and trade shows
9) Ability to analyze and interpret sales data to inform sales strategies
10) Good time management and planning skills
11) Willing to travel occasionally in support of promotional activity
12) Able to write and read English
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV + description of your current situation to email@example.com
Email subject line: “Sales & Marketing Manager-Germany, Mexico”