jobs → → Automation Testing Engineer
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Aug 15, 2017
Our client is a global software engineering and R&D services company in building the innovative software products and transformative digital services that connect, engage, and amaze their customers.
They founded in 1990s, since then they have developed a comprehensive solution portfolio to help create, enhance and differentiate the client’s products & services. Their engagement model allows the company to be responsive to ever-changing markets and technologies, create long-term partnerships with clients, and gives the ability to consistently look for new ways to incrementally improve the client’s businesses.
Job Title: Automation Testing Engineer
Job Location: Beijing
About the Project:
This project is for a financial payment class website automated testing including mobile automation testing, and the team consists of the foreign colleagues and leaders within pure English working environment. They are a master of the core technology of the automated test team
(1) Develop and maintain test scripts in an automated framework
(2) Provide accurate estimates for test design and execution work
(3) Develop/utilize tools and programs to facilitate testing
(4) Identify testing strategy for legacy applications with little or no documented requirements
(5) Work on backend layers, such as third-party tools, API, database, etc., to ensure the underlying technical changes comply with software requirements
(6) Help developers to reproduce defects and highlight potential failure/bottleneck of the application in concerned environment
(7) Interpret requirements to develop positive and negative test scenarios
(8) Perform test design reviews and incorporate stakeholder feedback
(9) Adhere to team priorities and work well in an integrated developer/tester environment
(1) Bachelor degree or above, computer related professional, English reading and writing proficient, fluent in spoken language
(2) Familiar with the software testing process, more than 5 years experience in automated testing work
(3) Familiar with Linux and database knowledge
(4) Familiar with the common automated testing framework or tools, such as selenium, QTP, Robot Framework, etc.
(5) Proficient in one or more automated programming languages or scripting languages, such as java / python / ruby / shell, etc.
(6) Proficient in interface automation testing, UI automated testing, mobile automation testing
(7) Set up an automated test environment for configuring Web / Android / IOS products, record, write and maintain automated program scripts, perform automated tests and report problems
(8) Strong sense of responsibility, strong analysis, learning ability, and better communication skills
(1) This client is currently in the recruitment of junior, middle and high level of mobile and web automated testing engineers: the primary requirement could be engineers who have more than 1 year experience in automation testing, intermediate engineers who have 3-5 years experience, and the senior / leader engineers who have more than 5 years experience.
(2) Technically speaking, in the web automation testing the team mainly use Java + Selenium. It will be better that the candidates are skillful at Selenium framework with Java scripting or development foundation; in the mobile-end side of the automated testing, the team are mainly using Android + Robotium. They welcome candidates who are interested in web automation and mobile automation.
(3) This position requires English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, which means the communication with colleagues home and abroad is in English; so if the candidates with a strong technical capacity, who interested in the English environment and dare to speak oral English are encouraged to have a try; or if you are the java Developers who are willing to switch to automated testing can also try their position.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV + description of your current situation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line: “Automation Testing Engineer”