jobs → → Java Developer
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Oct 18, 2017
- Developing and releasing web applications for both customer use and internal corporate use
- Contributing to all aspects of the product development and release cycle
- Work closely with Development Lead to design, implement, and deploy projects
- Enhance development work flow, define and sustain coding convention, improve development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Java programming language
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Knowledge building enterprise class web applications
- Expert knowledge of REST and RESTful web services in Java (e.g., JAX-RS, Spring MVC Rest)
- Experience in developing Enterprise applications: Billing, CRM, or Financial, Business Intelligence etc.
- Excellent understanding of developer life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Proven track record developing performant, scalable solutions across a full application stack
- Experience with Java dependency injection frameworks (Spring, Guice)
- Experience with ESB, WebSphere or WebLogic etc. enterprise integration technology would be a plus
- Experience with RDBMS is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all aspects of the software development process including requirements gathering, design, and implementation, debugging, and testing
- Experience implementing workflow and middleware systems, would be a plus
- Understanding of web application security techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication in English would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit, ability to work well with people with diverse cultural
- A desire to learn and grow through teamwork, tech sites, books or contribution to open sourced project