jobs → → Helpdesk Technical Engineer
Years of Experience
Negotiable / Month
Post Date: Oct 18, 2017
Help Desk Technical Engineer
- Account management, ticket management and other projects management according to HD scope and procedures.
- Follow security best practices.
- Logging IT related service problems and incidents.
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding their ticket status.
- Escalate complex issues to higher level of expertise within IT teams to ensure rapid resolution of tickets.
- Ensure that SLAs are being respected.
- Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before performing any action.
- Provide effective telephone technical support for customers.
- Create reports and statistical information regarding ticket statuses.
- Improve the current ticket system.
- Mailbox support: help to set up mail client, add user to mailing lists, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 1 year experience providing support to customers
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Responsible and careful at work.
- Detail oriented and team-work spirit.
- Good attitude and customer service oriented.
- Well organized and disciplined, able to follow the company procedures.