Years of Experience
20,000-30,000CNY / Month
Job Reference Code
English Teacher/Teaching Assistant (EDU-005)
Post Date: Mar 08, 2019
Highly motivated, enthusiastic and friendly teachers are wanted. The first Montessori Kindergarten to be founded in Beijing. Have a look if you are a native English speaker with a teaching certificate or over two years of teaching experience! Position based in BEIJING.
The Children's House International Montessori Kindergarten was the first Montessori Kindergarten to be founded in Beijing. In 1992, we opened our doors to the children of the world at the China World Trade Center. Today,The Children's House caters for more than three hundred children up to the age of six, who
hail from every corner of our globe.
We would love to hear from Lead Montessori teachers (Western and Chinese), and English teachers. If you are lively, outgoing, kind, patient, cooperative, flexible, loving, passionate, optimistic and hard-working, we want to hear from you. Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary for working in an International standard environment and a working atmosphere comparative to no other!
Official Website: www.montessoribeijing.com
English Teacher/Teaching Assistant in Montessori classroom
- To Assist lead teacher in classes for kids according to the lesson plans and scheduling;
- Classroom and teaching materials management;
- To communicate with parents about students progress;
- The Montessori teacher will need to encourage children to develop self-sufficiency in a safe and nurturing
- Providing a setting in which the children freely seek out and engage in activities that build the independence, confidence and love of learning that are essential to their development is paramount.
- Bachelor degree or above; Montessori experience is a plus;
- Native English speaker; 2 years teaching experience or a teaching certificate(TEFL/TESOL/ESL/TESL);
- Genuine love for kids and great passion in teaching;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- A competitive salary 17K-25K before tax
- Return flight allowance
- Opportunities for professional development
- Working visa
- Paid holidays
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your
CV + description of your current situation
Email subject line:
English Teacher/Teaching Assistant - Beijing - EDU-005